For the Health and Safety of our Yoga Community the following protocols are mandatory.
- We ask that any students who will not be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by class start date to register for Zoom classes only. We will be limiting in-studio classes to fully vaccinated students only.
- Masks must be worn into the studio and not taken off until you are settled on your mat. Masks are to be put back on at your mat before you leave the studio. If you need to move around the studio during class put your mask back on.
- When you enter the studio you MUST wash your hands or use hand sanitizer which is provided for you in the kitchen area. It is advisable to repeat this process at the end of your class.
- You must have your own mat! Yoga Wellness supplies are very limited, please bring your own water bottle, blanket and pillow.
- Missed classes will have to be made up on Zoom. There will be NO adjustments to fees or monetary refunds.